RAINBOW SALAD RECIPES
WITH ALL NATURAL APPLE CIDER SALAD DRESSING
Preparation Time 15 mins
- 2 small carrots, peeled
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers
- 2 1/2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 80g baby Asian salad leaves
- 50g fried noodles
- 2 tablespoons Alfa One rice bran oil
- 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2cm piece fresh ginger, finely grated
Using a vegetable peeler, cut thin ribbons from carrots and cucumbers. Place in a large bowl. Add cabbage, onion, salad leaves and noodles. Toss to combine.
Whisk rice bran oil, sweet chilli sauce, lime juice and grated ginger together in a small bowl. Add to carrot mixture. Toss gently to combine. Serve.